저에게는 별로 관심이 없는 주제이고, 이 글을 읽는 분들도 대부분 관심이 없을 것 같아, 그냥 대충대충 번역했습니다.
아래는 예전에 쓴 글에 들어 있는 고대로마 3차원 레이어를 캡처한 모습입니다.
Monday, March 16, 2009 at 9:15 AM
고대로마 3차원 교육과정 콘테스트 우승자 여러분 축하드립니다!
- Benjamin Johnson of Hampden Academy in Hampden, Maine for his lesson, Walking in the Footsteps of the Romans (He even created a great video of his lesson, available on YouTube ).
- Amy Rechtiene of Lake Norman High School in Mooresville, North Carolina for her lesson, A tour of Rome Fit for an Emperor
- Sarah Ellery of Montgomery Bell Academy in Nashville, Tennessee for her lesson, Walking with the Emperors
- Cheryl Davis of Acalanes Union High School District in Lafayette, California for her lesson, Roman Holiday with the Ancients
Wagner of Calvary School in Wildomar, California and Kathy Shields of
Creek View Elementary in Alpharetta, Georgia for their lesson, Archy-the-Arch
- Ingrid Gustafson and Carol Alcusky of Sarah Gibbons Middle School in Westborough, Massachusetts for their lesson, The Roman Record
- Ivan Nieves and Sally Hatcher of Winsor School in Boston, Massachusetts for their lesson, Ecce Rome
- Mijana Lockard and Craig Hilgenberg of Lincoln Avenue Academy in Lakeland, FL for their lesson, What can we Learn from Ancient Societies?
구글 LatLong 블로그 목록 : http://heomin61.tistory.com/6