여느 때와 마찬가지로 이 글은 퀴즈로 되어 있으며, 며칠 내로 해답과 전체지역 리스트 그리고 변경지역이 표시된 KML이 나올겁니다.
혹시 미리 궁금하신 분이라면, 구글어스 블로그의 글을 읽어보시기 바랍니다. 현재 상황으로는 한반도에는 \새로운 영상이 추가되지는 않은 모양입니다.
Tuesday, October 20, 2009 at 12:45 PM
With the update of big chunk of new imagery in Google Earth, we are once again back with our quiz. So, take a break and start exploring. You never know, there might be a new image of your hometown in Google Earth!
We know that you are anxious to see high quality images and so, we are working hard to offer regular imagery updates and replace low resolution images with high resolution ones.
So, all set for the quiz? Here we go!
1. This city was once a mill town in UK. The person who invented multi spool spinning wheel hails from this town.
2. This particular county is from the United States and it was named after the 'SALT LICKS' that are in this area.
3. This county was a part of the ancient kingdom of the south Saxons. The English Channel lies to the south of this county.
4. This is the coast of one of the largest states in the US and it also shares an international border. This state fought hard for its independence.
5. This city is a state capital which has the same name as of its state from Mexico, and it is famous for a large archaeological site of pre-Columbia.
6. This city is a state and country capital. Both the city and the state share the same name which is derived from Arabic and means “end of an elephant’s trunk.”
7. This city is one of the largest industrial areas in the United States and many industries are headquartered here. Another clue to identify this place is: a company that makes beef jerky, cocktail pepperoni, and other snack sausages is based here.
8. This is a metropolitan city in Brazil which is well known for its combination of contemporary and classical buildings. The city is surrounded by several parks and a wide variety of animal species live here.